TRAINING WEAVE POLES
1. They can be used outdoors and indoors. WooHoo!
2. They disassemble easily for storage and take up a minimal of storage space. Assembly is quick and easy because pieces are color coded.
3. The weave poles are low enough that beginning training is so much easier on your back (~32" tall), and allows you to keep your dogs head in the correct position while teaching to weave! You can actually "lead" your dog thru the poles with a treat or toy.
4. Poles are adjustable so that you may start off with them positioned slightly "V'd" - like the popular "weave-o-matics - to help your pet learn the weaving process.
5. The poles are flexible - not so hard on your pets shoulders!
6. Regulation spacing (22") meeting the new AKC recommended regulations.
7. Sturdily constructed of 3/4" thick walled furniture grade PVC piping and electrical conduit piping, these weave poles are extremely durable and waterproof for outdoor use.